Friday, April 30, 2010

Dinner out with my friend

My friend, Roxanne from my old neighborhood asked me out to dinner last night. There was a new restaurant called Blue Basil that opened up not too far from both of our houses so we went there. She has been there before and said it was wonderful. It is a Thai restaurant. We started with Spring Rolls and progressed to Pad Thai and then Fried Bananas which came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and raspberry sauce drizzled all over them. Everything was just wonderful! We usually go out with for breakfast and the husbands come along too but this was just us and we could chat til our hearts content! What a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sherri for placing the giveaway button!!

    And regarding Stonington..., I think that excellent foods have the tendency to stick around in our memory banks!!

    Maya @ Daily Vitamin Sea & Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night out and delicious food. I like the interesting ways herbs are used in Thai food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful. I love Thai food. Glad you had a great time. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those heart visits over a meal are wonderful, aren't they! Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete