Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life has been so busy!

Hi Everyone! I haven't been here in a few days and I just realized how busy my life has been! I have been so busy at both work and home! I have also been walking before or after dinner for more exercise. It is much easier to walk when it is nice and warm out when it is so cold! Nothing much really going on at our house at the moment but just alot of everyday things to do. Work on the other hand has gotten out of control busy, but this is the time of year for that and I am certainly not complaining with the way the economy has hit the construction industry!

I hope everyone is enjoying all the wonderful weather and sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are a busy lady Sherri. Enjoy the nice weather! We're supposed to be heading into some cold again unfortunately. I am so ready for summer. Have a good rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete