Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Princess Diana-Grace and Elegance

Today marks the 14th year of Princess Diana's tragic death. I remember the first time I saw Princess Diana on the news. She was just so beautiful and elegant.

We all remember the royal wedding. I watched the whole wedding on TV. Her dress was just beautiful! Her train on the dress went on for what seemed miles. She always had a smile on her face.

What a wonderful humanitarian she was also. Always visiting Africa, holding and cuddling children with AIDS, etc., etc.

She truly loved her children. William and Harry were the lights of her life! I love this black and white photo of them together!


I am sure if she was alive today, she would love that William married Kate! She would have been very proud of him.

I remember thinking as Diana grew older she grew more beautiful every year. Here are some pictures I found on google.com that shows you what I mean:

I love this black and white picture of her!

This white gown really was made specifically for her-she was stunning in it!

Black Velvet always looked fabulous on Princess Diana. She always reminded me of such a graceful swan in all the long gowns and dress she wore. Just beautiful!

Diana was just so stunning in this sexy, black dress.

The day Princess Diana passed away a light went out some where in the world! God Bless her!

Note: All the photos in this post were on google.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment