Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tea cups

The air is beginning to change more towards Fall. I used to have an iced tea at night and now I am craving hot tea. I don't drink coffee, but I love, love tea! I started thinking about tea cups. I found some really lovely tea cups online on google, which I will share with you.

I have a Belleek china collection. While I don't have any Belleek tea cups right now, I would love to add some-maybe some day!

I collect green depression glass. This is a very good example of a green depression glass tea cup. Just gorgeous!

This tea cup set is beautiful. I love pink/red tea cups.

This yellow tea cup and saucer reminds me of a daffodil. Really wonderful.

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

My grandmother has the yellow tea set and dishes in your last picture! Bring backs memories.:) Lori

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Love the third and fourth cups...I love coffee and tea. I dink coffee year round, but I drink hot tea in the fall and winter in the afternoon.

Rhondi said...

I love a good cup of tea too and drink it all summer even in the heat! We should get together for a cup of tea sometime.

GardenofDaisies said...

I LOVE tea too. It may cool down enough to want hot tea next week. The Belleek cup is gorgeous. I have a few pieces of that, but no teacups. Someday.

Melissah said...

I love that pretty pink fine bone china te cup - perfect for afternoon tea!
x
Melissah
Coastal Style

nooner said...

i have come acrost a very intersting collection of oldtea cups, they are similar to the ones in your displays, is there anyway you can tell me more about them if i sent pics? my email is jacobnooner@gmail.com
theyve been in my family for years, thank you for your time

-Jacob


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!