Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday, Lovely Friday!!

This week has been so busy at work and home! I am so ready for the weekend to begin. I don't have alot of things planned but what I do is all fun! I will be making some more ribbon bookmarks for my etsy site. I have added some new things and I want to create more. I will be doing some knitting also and some reading. I will be working on Owen's Lion Halloween costume too! Can't wait to see him in it!! Other than that John and I are having a pretty low-keyed weekend. I think we both need this after such a busy week!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Donnie said...

Have a great time Sherri. Love that photo too. Very serene.

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! It's going to be 70 today and I'm so happy! I looooooove the Fall!
xx, shell

jenclair said...

A great way to spend the weekend! Will have to make another visit to your shop soon. Loving my earrings!

Vickie said...

Enjoy your down time, chickie!

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Sherri! :) Hope you enjoy your banana bread! I need a low key weekend, but I'm not gonna get one..we're having 30 plus people over for a cookout, so it's gonna be hopping at our house this weekend! lol
Hugs
Missy

Heather said...

Gosh that's a lovely photo - so Fall-ish I could almost smell the air! Have a great weekend and take care.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!