Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Project for my craft room!

All I'm going to say is white pegboard, chalkboard paint, dowels and eye hooks are involved in the craft project John and I are creating for my craft room. I will post a picture of the finished project tomorrow. We have been having so much fun doing this project together!

Today was filled with errands! We started out by going to Home Depot to get some supplies to make our craft room project, then headed over to Michael's, Barnes and Noble to updated my Nook, Wendy for a bite to eat, Borders, the Bank and finally the local farmer's market stand for corn for dinner! Whew are we tired!!

I immediately started painting part of the project with the chalkboard paint because it takes 2 hrs. to dry before I can apply the second coat. John has put the rest of the stuff together and now we are just waiting for paint to dry.

I'm off to get the rest of the craft room ready for the unveiling!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting, Sherri! I can't wait to see it.

    Enjoy your long weekend!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sherri
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Looking forward to your new and mysterious chalk board project ;)

    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the big reveal! It's been raining here this weekend thanks to Lee. Looks like he'll be hanging around for a few days. So we're installing new doors and I'm painting more trim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ribbon storage! I probably need about 6 of those dowels to hold mine. I like ribbon the way a lot of girls love shoes.

    ReplyDelete