Monday, February 27, 2012

Unfortunately I am sick!

I have been going, going, going and I knew one of these days it would catch up with me! Well today was the day. I went to work and by 11:00 I was coughing, not breathing very well and just plain sick and tired. I called the Dr. got an appt. for 1:45 and left the office. I have an upper respiratory infection and I will be home tomorrow also. I am going to drink plenty of fluids, get rest and just regenerate myself.

Sometimes you body just tells you it is time to take it easy! The Dr. asked me if there was anything stressing me out, was I not sleeping well and just go, go,going? I told him all of the above! Between work, all the new house decisions and just life I have been in overdrive for quite a few weeks.

I need to slow down and rest more for sure. Hope everyone is having a great day!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Girlie, take care of yourself. But you are right, sometimes the body just tells you when to stop. Trust me, mine told me this weekend. Sending lots of love.

Angie

julie - eab designs said...

Feel better soon!

Createology said...

You are smart to get to the Dr. quickly and follow the rest and fluids routine. Complete and quick recovery to you...

Kay said...

I hope you'll try to get some down time to recuperate. Please take good care of yourself. Stress does bad things to our body.

Debby said...

Sorry you are under the weather. Lots of rest, lots of chicken soup... curl up with a good book or movie. Feel better, Sweetie! xo

jenclair said...

Take advantage of the opportunity to rest up, Sherri. When you reach this point, you may as well surrender. Hope you are feeling better soon!

mississippi artist said...

Hope you get better soon-unfortunately my wheezing was pneumonia-I have had three shots, on my second bottle of antibiotics plus a bottle of steroids and am doing breathing treatments! I hope yours doesn't get any worse-maybe you caught it in time.

andrea chiu said...


Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

You are an awesome blogger. This is one of the best blog I had visited so far. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Keep it up. God bless.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!