Friday, August 10, 2012

They have started the house!!!

John and I received word from True Homes yesterday that they have cleared our lot and have started our new home!!!  They said they have set November 9th as the closing date.  WOOOOHOOOO, we will be in before the holidays!!!!  John and I will be going by the lot tomorrow and taking photos for our New Home Album and I'll post them tomorrow.

On a side note:  John and I will be celebrating our 33rd Wedding Anniversary tomorrow.  I can't believe it has been that long!  It seems like yesterday that we walked down the aisle.

I hope everyone has a really awesome weekend!!  Thanks for sharing this house building experience with us through my blog!!


6 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

Happy Anniversary! Great news on the house - so happy for you!

Low Tide High Style said...

Yay Sherri, I'm so happy for you guys that your house will finally be under construction! And what a lovely anniversary present...Happy Anniversary!!!

Kat

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hurray!!!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

How exciting!! Congrats on your anniversary too.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What great news...just in time for you anniversary celebration!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Nan said...

Please do share as many as you can. It's a fascinating thing that many of us will never do.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!