Friday, March 22, 2013

Long Week!

Did you ever just have a week that just never seemed to end!!  Well I have had just that week.  People at work weren't happy, Subcontractors on projects had problems, I would work all day and come home and paint, paint, paint until I couldn't paint anymore, etc., etc.  I am so thankful TGIF is here!!!  Tomorrow Megan and I will be shopping for Jenny's Baby Sprinkle.  Sunday is the actual Sprinkle so we will be cooking, preparing, etc. Tonight I will be heading home and then after getting a bite to eat I will be putting the final coat of paint on the bookcases my Dad built in our home office.  Hopefully late Saturday I will be able to put the books and knick knacks on there too!!  I will take photos and post for you to see the final creation!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!  Enjoy!!

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Sounds like you had quite a week, Sherri. I hope you have a fun, relaxing weekend. I think it is so cute to call it a "sprinkle" - xo Diana

Sherri said...

Diana, it is Jenny's second baby so that is why we called it a sprinkle-LOL!! We had a great time!

Kay said...

I hope this week is relaxing and fun for you.


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!