Friday, May 7, 2021

5.7.2021, Friday Happy Weekend and Mother's Day!

 Hello Friends!

Well it is Mother's Day weekend!  I am going to dinner with Jenny tonight.  She will be away in FL for Mother's Day, so she is taking me out early!  It will be nice to visit with her.  Megan and Ken are coming up on Sunday morning.  They are going to make me a Low Country Boil for our meal.  Ken has never seen the house before.  It will be interesting to get his take on, since Megan and Ken have remodeling their house for over a year now.  Jenny and Kevin have made changes in their house too.  I guess we all have it in our blood LOL!!

I thought I would show you some more photos today of things around here:


This hibiscus is from the one I bought the other day.  The stem broke off and I couldn't waste this beauty!!  

Look how much my veggies have grown since I planted them!

Tomato plant is getting blossoms too!

This is the back wall of the Den.  I cannot imagine having valances like this in my house!  You can hardly see them but there are roman shades under this valance too!  Yikes!!

Here is the same room after I took the valance and roman shades down.  So much better!  I have also bought a fan to replace the "lovely" brass chandelier!

Last Friday and Saturday the fence company I hired installed this new fenced in area for the dogs.  They love it!  Atleast they have a safe place to go into and run around.  It also gives me some peace too!


I spy squash blossoms.  I love yellow squash.  I hope they mature into lovely squash I can steam!


I don't know why the text has shifted the way it has and the photos.  Very odd!  I hope you enjoyed the photos.  Have a good one!!


Sherri 
















3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day weekend! Sounds like you have a lovely weekend ahead of you. The room looks so much better without the valance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day, Sherri. I love the pics. The fence is great and I bet the dogs love being able to safely go out in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, the room looks lovely without the valence.

    ReplyDelete