Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Drift Cowl Knitting Project All Done

 Hi Everyone!  Well it is another rainy day here!  I think it is supposed to rain until Sunday.  It is bringing all the flowering trees, daffodils, quince, and regular trees out.  I see green everywhere, which is wonderful!  I love this time of year!

I finished the Lucky Coasters I was working on and then I picked the Drift Cowl up and finished that last night.  The Lucky coasters and the Drift Cowl were all designed by Margaret at Heidi and Lana.  I buy all my yarn from her and I love her designs.  The Drift Cowl yarn, pattern and goodies were in her Winter Box.  I really love her projects.  I've just ordered the Spring box.  Can't wait to see what the project is.  She said it is something to do for the home.  Here are both projects completed.

Lucky Coasters-just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Drift Cowl

Closeup of Drift Cowl

This is taken from ravelry.com courtesy of Heidi and Lana.  This is Margaret wearing her Drift Cowl she made.  The pattern is available on Raverly.com and her yarns are available on her website:  heidiandlana.com.


I will go back to working on my Travertine Throw, which was also designed by Margaret.  I am using her Patreon Monthly Mini Skeins for my throw with Farmhouse in between the colored oblongs.  When I get further along I will share that with you.

Everyone have a wonderful day!


Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment