Saturday, January 31, 2009

I felt creative today!

Today I felt very creative after my morning with Megan. I took her to the spa for her birthday spa pedicure. The spa also gave her a free makeup touchup, which I thought was really nice. We went to HandPicked Jewelry Store, J. Jill, Pandora, Banana Republic and Ann Taylor. We then went to lunch at a restaurant called Encore. I had the Grilled chicken Encore Salad, which is really amazing. They put dried cherries, almonds, shaved chicken, 5 different kinds of greens in it and a very tasteful dressing. I love that! Megan had a chicken, avocado wrap and she said it was the best she had tasted in a long time. Overall our morning together was wonderful! We chatted about clothes, jewelry, babies, purses, jobs, etc. It was a great fabulous time, if you haven't got that impression already!!

When I got home I decided I needed to repaint a canvas that I started earlier in the week. While it was drying I decided to make some jewelry. I guess going to HandPicked really inspired me. I ended up not making anything I saw though, my own creations. Here they are!!






I will be wearing this Red Valentine's Day collection on Valentine's Day! Tonight John and I are going to Jenny and Kevin's housewarming party. Should be alot of fun! Everyone have a great day and evening!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like such a nice morning, Sherri. I love the new jewelry pieces. You do beautiful work! Have fun tonight.

Sandy said...

You did a wonderful job on those jewelry pieces, they are beautiful.

Sherri said...

Thanks Mary and Sandy! I had a lot of fun.

Sandy-thanks for stopping by my blog!

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

What a great girl's day out and I love the jewelry you made too.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh, I love everything! Especially the earrings and necklace! Gorgeous, Sweetie! Lori

Vintage Tea said...

What fabulous jewellery

Victoria x


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!