Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I was "tagged" by Brenda

I was tagged by Brenda from It's a Beautiful Life..... (thank you Brenda) for "Eight is Enough". Brenda thought of the old TV show Eight is Enough and so did I! Well here goes!

Eight TV Shows/Movies I Watch Regularly

1. alot of shows on HGTV
2. CSI: Miami
3. American Idol when it is on
4. "24"
5. CSI: NY
6. CSI: Las Vegas
7. Bones when I can remember to
8. I read alot so I really can't think of an eighth show.

Eight Things that Happened Yesterday (Tuesday)

1. 8:00 Project Manager Meeting
2. 4-5:00 Superintendent Meeting
3. Lunch with a few people from work
4. Dinner with John (my hubby)
5. Painted my fingernails with OPI Chicago Champagne Toast
6. Watched American Idol with John
7. Called and wished Megan (oldest daughter) happy birthday!
8. Called and wished my niece, Tawny happy birthday.

Eight Favourite Places to Eat

1. Firebirds
2. Miros, Spanish Grille
3. The Tea Hive
4. Capital Grille
5. Eddie's
6. Sugar Magnolias
7. Brixx's Pizza (love their mozzarella sandwich!)
8. The Walpack Inn

Eight Things On My Wish List

1. Find more time to create things (jewelry, paint, weave)
2. Travel with John
3. Keep my job
4. Make some more friends
5. Stay healthy
6. Learn how to make a website
7. Read more books!
8. Grow more as a person and in this hard economic times keep positive!

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Going to Hilton Head possibly in March with John
2. Knitting baby blankets for my girls when they are blessed with children!
3. Going to the beach with friends.
4. Springtime-I love the spring in NC
5. My Mom visiting for a week this Spring.
6. Spending Saturday with Megan.
7. Going to Barnes and Noble, I just love that place!
8. Just being!

I guess you are suppose to pick 8 people to pass this on to. I have chosen not to do that. If you feel like participating, please do. It was fun thinking of the answers to these things! Enjoy!

1 comment: