Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mamma Mia the Play!



Megan's husband, Ken decided he wanted to do something really nice for the 3 of us. He bought 3 tickets for Megan, Jenny and I to see Mamma Mia last night. He also included dinner! We met at Cafe Sienna uptown, had a nice dinner and a glass of wine then off to the musical. The seats were pretty good for a last minute purchase and the performances were wonderful! I have always loved Dancing Queen and they sung it to perfection! I blared Dancing Queen on my ipod all the way home! Of course today I'm dragging my behind around the office trying to closeout a project. That's ok I've been humming Dancing Queen while I work on these mountains of closeout documents! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I saw the very first production of this in London and it is a wonderful show. So glad and not at all surprised you loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was FUN.
    I've seen the movie and almost went to the show in Vegas ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm the only one left who hasn't seen the movie or the play. Our little community doesn't have much in the way of theater but I wish I'd seen the movie.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, how fun! I've only seen the movie and enjoyed that. I didn't have high expectations for the stars' singing so I was fine with that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful son in law you have, Ken is a gem! I would love to see the musical. I have the DVD here and look forward to watching it soon. My mother loved listening to Abba in the 70's and she still likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, everyone recommends the show in London. I really should book some tickets.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you so very blessed to have such wonderful family, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete