Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Organizing our garage tonight!

Last night John had to work so I thought I would start organizing the garage. I started out by putting all the Christmas stuff in a pile, garage stuff in another pile and little by little I had 9 piles of stuff surrounding me! Tonight John will take some of the heavier boxes out. I'm going to go through all the Christmas stuff and if we don't use it I'll either toss it or I'll give it to one of the DD's or Goodwill. I hope we can get our acts together as far as the garage is concerned. I would atleast like to put my car in there. I'm thinking if we are really organized we could get both cars in there! Wouldn't that be great!!

4 comments:

  1. That's something I need to do desperately. Can't find anything. It will probably have to wait a while, maybe until it's cooler.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie, I wish it was cooler here too, but I need to many things in the garage in the house. Like my books and jewelry making beads. I found the beads now I just need to find the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with my Mom doing sales. I was the one who got to help the customers.

    I have chosen not to do them myself ... I give to the needy ... my sil does them though and has great luck ...

    And, three car garages are for two ... the third bay is for the mess ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organizing.....one of those things that just needs to be done. Hope you can get your car in the garage!

    Enjoy your day, Sherri!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete