Friday, July 31, 2009

This should be a nice quiet weekend!

I do not have anything planned for this weekend but relaxing, reading, making jewelry, working a little on my plants in the courtyard (deadheading, fertilizing, etc.). We have been go, go, go for the last few weekends and weekdays so it will be a nice time to just chill out. John will be working tonight, Saturday and Sunday but we'll be able to spend a little time together. I have also been thinking about painting a picture again. I don't know what, but I'm leaning towards flowers this time I think. We'll see. I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

You have a great weekend too Sherri

Victoria xx

JC said...

I love relaxing weekends. I'm hoping for one for myself.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Sherri, I hope the weather is fine enough to finish up a few things in the garden and get the mowing done. After that, I need to spend some time organizing my books. They are shoved in the bookcases haphazardly and need to be sorted. Have a great weekend.
Marnie

Sherri said...

Marnie, I need to make a list for my purse of what books I really want to read so when I go to the Library I'll have it with me. Have a great weekend!

Julia said...

Have a great weekend! I hope you are able to paint something beautiful. :)

Storybook Woods said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend, enjoy. Clarice

Mary said...

Sounds nice, Sherri. enjoy!

Vickie said...

I adore the quiet weekends! Have fun! I have one 'chore' on Sunday, making the bazillion meatballs that I do when we are running low. I keep the freezer stocked for the emergency spaghetti dinners. = >

Donna at Mourning Dove Cottage said...

Glad to hear your having a relaxing weekend! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Donna


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!