Monday, November 14, 2011

Barns in the Snow!

Barn in Wood City, Ohio (via pinterest)

I guess because I grew up on a small farm I have always loved barns. Stone ones really are beautiful but a red barn out in the snow is just gorgeous! If barns could talk I am sure they would have wonderful stories for us!

I decided to look online and find some photos of barns in the snow and I found quite a few really nice photos that I thought I would share with you.

This barn looks like it is neatly tucked away for the winter! The bright red really stands out in the snow!(via google)

I would love to look across a field and see this barn in the winter! (via google)

I love this lantern and arrangement outside a white barn in the snow. (via pinterest)

This picture looks like a winter wonderland!! (via pinterest)



This weathered barn is so lovely in the snow (via pinterest)

8 comments:

Maria said...

I love the contrast of the red barns against the white snow. Beautiful.

Angie

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

I would love to own an old farmhouse one day that comes with a barn! Those pictures are beautiful!

Nan said...

Each of them could be a Christmas card. So beautiful. I'm not on Facebook so I can't officially have a pinterest page, but I can visit and enjoy all the pics.

Kay said...

Oooh! I love the winter wonderland photo! Gorgeous!

Lori's Glassworks said...

I too love Barns, Do you use Pinterest? One of my boards is dedicated to barns, take a peek...

http://pinterest.com/lorisglassworks/barns-great-and-small/

Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Donna said...

Beautiful photos of barns, Sherri! I love barns and I think partly because I grew up in Lancaster County, PA.

Hugs,
Donna

KerrB said...

The first barn at the top is my Grandpa's old barn :)

KerrB said...

Also, it's wood county. The city is Cygnet


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!