Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Ornaments are now here!

I was trying to think of some new things to put on my etsy site and I came up with a new Christmas ornament. I have 2 on there right now, one is Christmas in Paris:


and the other is Eiffel Tower Christmas Ornament:


I am thinking of making more out of sparklie Swarovski crystals so the Christmas tree lights send sparkles all through the room!

Let me know what you think of them! Everyone have a great day!!

**NOTE: You can click on my etsy site on the right hand sidebar of this blog and it will bring you to all my creations!**

3 comments:

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Those are beautiful Sherry! I am sorry I missed your ETSY on your sidebar before! I didn't see it.
Hugs,
Penny

Sherri said...

Penny, that ok! I think I'm going to move it to the top. Thanks for your comment :)!

jenclair said...

These are lovely!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!