Thursday, October 18, 2012

Home sick today!

I went to work yesterday even though I knew I was sick after visiting the Dr. Today I just couldn't go in.  I have decided to take today and tomorrow off.  I need to rest and drink plenty of fluids.  I definitely would not get rest at work.  I have to be all better and rested by Saturday.  This is the last weekend we have to pack before the move on the 27th.  I did some packing last Saturday but not nearly enough.

I hope everyone is having a great day!  I'm off to make some hot tea with honey.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, Sherri. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I had to take Monday off of work as I felt awful... whilst I'm better than I was returning to work this week hasn't helped speed up the recovery process.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon Sherri. Is your house finished already??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be well soon dear Sherri - you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs - Mary

    Thanks for the recent sweet comments - you helped me get well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne, the house is moving along. If I feel well enough tomorrow, we are driving over there to see it. Drywall should be done and the siding and shutters should be on. We move to Megan's on the 27th until Thanksgiving week when the house should be ready!! Very exciting!! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better real soon, Sherri.

    Please forgive me for complaining but the brown color background makes it hard to read the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have tracked down a site where it states you created a beautiful indian corn wreath. it was on authentica classics. i am hoping to get directions (urgently by 10-22) to create this for daughter's b'day gift (i have no artistic talent, but take direction well). i thought i could improvise but this is too important. i have made a frame and have all the corn read with husks on. now what?? i would love some help, if possible.
    email me at taraschaller@comcast.net please

    ReplyDelete