Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Well I can tell it is Fall!

Yesterday I finally broke down and went to the Dr.  Every Spring and Fall I seem to be getting a cold that goes into something else.  Well this Fall is no exception.  I have asthmatic bronchitis again!!  I am now on 3 meds.  1. Augmentin, 2. Prednisone and an inhaler.  I think should just about kick that bronchitis from here to the curb!!  I have already taken one round of Prednisone, 2 rounds of Augmentin and 4 puffs on the inhaler.    I feel better already and I'm definitely breathing much better.

While I was at my Dr. the front desk receptionist told me they got a new computer system so I had to fill my information out all over again-just like I was a new patient!  That was fun-NOT!!  I was at the Drs. office because I felt crummy and now I have to sit here and fill out 5 pages of paperwork plus HIPPA information! They need to put this information on the Cloud-LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon. Nothing worse than being sick and in the drs. office..I feel worse while I am in one. Take care of yourself. xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better Sherri. I know what you mean about having to fill out the patient form again. That's happened to me.

    ReplyDelete