Friday, October 5, 2012

I Love Weekends!!

(Photo via pinterest.com)
I am so glad the weekend is here!!  I need a break from work!!  I have so much to do at home too.  I decided though on Sunday, I am only going to relax and do what I want to do!!

Tonight I will be sewing away!  I have the skirt to Megan's costume to make.  There are also alot of pieces to this part of the costume and all the pleating to do.  It will be beautiful when it is done though!  After the skirt the only thing left for me to do is some last minute fittings and then it will be complete.

Tomorrow John and I will stop by the new house and check the weekly progress.  Then we will head up to Jenny, Kevin and Owen's house.  We are bringing up our porch plants from the apartment to stay at Jenny's until the house is done.  We already have a ton of plants at Megan's.  The plants that are mostly going to Jenny's are my hostas.  I do however, have a huge palm tree that must really like where we live now because it has 3 huge fronds opening to make the huge palm tree even bigger!! We probably will have to use my company's truck to move that plant!

Sunday is suppose to be a really gorgeous day out.  63 degrees is suppose to be the high.  I'm thinking I can sit out on the apartment porch in my comfy wicker chair and knit or read or both!  I can drink my hot tea and just sit there and relax.  I'm sure John will join me too!  I do have to pack some things up, but I think Saturday late afternoon might be a good day for that because Sunday is going to be my rest day for a change!!  I'm not even going knitting with my knitting friends!!  They are all up in the mountains at a retreat anyway (I decided not to go-there is just too much going on in my life right now).

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Sherri. I love all the pictures on your header. Wonderful. Glad you are getting to know the neighbors and enjoying your new house building. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susie--great header!

    Sounds like a busy weekend ahead--sewing and checking progress on the house and visiting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri- you do have a busy weekend planned- but it sounds wonderful! I hope it's great for you!! Y

    Your new autumn blog header is gorgeous!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful weekend,

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! It was freezing in the Illinois! It was hard waiting to cheer at the Chicago Marathon.

    ReplyDelete