Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm feeling better today, not so "blue".

Today was a pretty good day at work. Everyone realized at 3:00 I was leaving at 4:00 because I worked through lunch. You would have thought I was leaving forever!! Everyone was getting a little annoying I must admit. John and I are going out for Mexican tonight, I think Cantina 1511. He had a notary closing at 4:00 today and he's almost home. I am really looking forward to the weekend! Alot of reading going on hopefully! Everyone have a great evening!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Hope you had a really fun and delcious Mexican dinner, Sherri because you deserve it! Have a terrific weekend, too.

Rue said...

Hi Sherri :)

I'm glad things are looking up! Mexican sounds sooooo good right now :)

Have a great weekend!
rue


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!