Friday, November 7, 2008

Today was much less hectic!

Hi Everyone! I am actually able to post on here while I am at work!! The piles on my desk right now are actually piles not mountains! I do have alot of work that will be put on my desk on Monday but for the moment I can actually see wood on my desk!! Tonight John and I are going out for a bite to eat and we are going to the Library. My library sent me an e-mail stating a book I requested was in. It is called Fleece Navidad! It is a Christmas Mystery-hope it's good! Everyone enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Have a nice evening, Sherri, and a relaxing weekend.

Brenda Colleen Leyland said...

The mystery sounds like fun, Sherri! Enjoy your outing to the library. My hubby and I enjoy going on 'dates' to our local library too....

Let us know about the mystery. I need some new authors again.

Brenda Colleen Leyland said...

PS. I saw that you have a Christmas Book reading challenge. May I offer one that I really enjoy...Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon. Talk about cozy and down home heart-warming.

Sherri said...

Brenda, it is funny you should mention the Jan Karon book, I already read it and loved it!! I guess we read alike!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!