Friday, February 27, 2009

I love my hairstylist!

Last night I went to have my haircolor and highlight. My hairstylist is wonderful. Yesterday the office was really stressful with all the lay offs but I forgot about everything once I went to the Salon! She always starts out with a stress release neck and scalp massage. I really needed that and it felt wonderful. Then she started coloring, highlighting, lowlighting, toning, conditioning and another scalp massage while she rinsed my hair. I almost fell asleep! She is such a sweet person and worth the $$ that's for sure! The color turned out perfect and so did all the high and low lighting. John really liked it when I got home. It is hard, as I'm sure some of you have experienced, finding a really good stylist. She is consistent and a pleasure to have an appt. with.

Everyone have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Brenda Leyland said...

Ahhhhhh.... I know about almost falling asleep with all that pampering and relaxing going on. I almost did the same the other day.

Hey, we want pictures (smile).....

Joyce said...

Don't you feel good? I love the way I feel when I know I look good. I love highlights! They glisten and a sparkle here and there is a good thing!!

Kay said...

Oh wow! She sounds wonderful! Are you going to show us a picture of the hair?

Sherri said...

Kay, I'll see if John will take a picture this weekend. I got home too late last night and tonight he will be home late. Tomorrow will probably be a good time.

Vickie said...

What a nice place you go to! It's always wonderful when we find the one we like.

Mary said...

What a great thing to do for yourself, Sherri. (or well, have done to you, lol).

Lynne said...

I love being pampered! In fact, I think I'm going to get my hair cut shorter in another week or so. The last time I went there, I got the greatest head and shoulder massage!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!