Saturday, February 21, 2009

I picked up some new audiobooks at the Library




Today John and I went to the Library. I needed some more audiobooks to download to my ipod. I got 3! I picked out Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy, Domestic Affairs by Eileen Goudge and The Sonnet Lover by Carol Goodman. I've already loaded 2 of the 3 onto my ipod but my fingers are getting tired from clicking, etc. I will load the last one tomorrow. Heading downstairs to read Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. John is at a hockey game with our 2 son-in-laws. Everyone have a great evening!

3 comments:

Kay said...

I haven't read a book in too long. I need to start reading again!

Brenda Leyland said...

Like your new St. Paddy's sparkler.

Are you enjoying your book?

mysteryhistorymom said...

I love Maeve Binchey! You will have to let me know if you recommend her new book... Lori


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!