Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today was much better!

Hi Everyone! Today at work was much better, calmer and actually quiet. I was busy, busy, busy but most of the guys were not there and alot of the subcontractors were subcontracting and leaving me alone! I hope tomorrow is just as nice.

I just went over to Borders (Borders is right across the street from where I live) and I bought The Beekeeper's Apprentice for my mystery bookclub on 7/7. I don't know anything about it and I hope it is a good one. I was going to pick it up on my way home tomorrow night but then I saw a coupon for 25% off and it ended tonight. I hopped in the car and away I went!! It is very, very tempting for me to have a bookstore right across the street. I have been oh so good this year so far though!

Everyone have a lovely evening and thanks for all the lovely posts yesterday! You all are the greatest!!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

So glad today was better, dear friend.:) Borders across the street??!! Oh my goodness, that is too tempting! I get 30% my purchases since I am a home schooler. It is such a wonderful perk! Love Borders! Let me know if you like the book... Lori

Sherri said...

Lori-it is so tempting all the time! It's a good thing I don't get 30% off all the time-LOL!


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!