Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Jenny!

I am so late with this Birthday post!! Jenny is our youngest daughter. Her birthday was Tuesday and she turned 29 yrs. old. I feel horrible that life has been so busy at home and at work that I got this posted so late! I did however, call Jenny at 11:55 a.m. on Tuesday to wish her a happy birthday (that was the exact time she was born). John and I are taking her to The Melting Pot (her favorite restaurant) sometime soon. Jenny makes bright spots in everyones life. In the picture above, she is with her little boy, Owen. She is an amazing Mom! She is creative, a wonderful photographer and has a wonderful sense of humor. She and her sister, Megan are inseparable! Even at 31 and 29 they see each other a few times a week and are always making things, planning things, hanging out and just enjoying each other! Last July Jenny gave birth to Owen. She had to have an emergency C-Section. She came through with flying colors and so did Owen (as you can see in the picture). Owen has brought so much joy to our entire family and all the people around us! Jenny, you are an amazing young woman! I'm glad we got to celebrate your birthday with you on Saturday and again when we go to The Melting Pot! Happy Birthday Sweetie! Love you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenny! Your darling son Owen is very lucky to have you as his mom!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your darling daughter...and you are doubly blessed to have a little grandson, too. I hope you have a great week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always pleasing to hear the closeness of sisters. I didn't get one sadly, but I love my girlfriends! I do have my dear brother - he will be turning 60 next week and will be celebrated at a huge party in the French village where he lives. My SIL has a catering business and is arranging it all - sadly I can't be there to join in but I'll recall the day my baby brother arrived when I was 8!

    Belated Happy Birthday to you sweet Jenny - lovely pic of her with that adorable Owen - he's a bonnie boy, and I know brings much joy to you all.

    Happy weekend Sherri. I'm packing for an Asheville trip next week - will see the two Pennys - and Jane (Blondie) from Chicago is joining us for lunch and shopping in those great Asheville shops! Should be fun again.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jenny! Owen has the cutest cheekies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to Jenny! And, oh my, how Owen has grown!

    ReplyDelete