Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Sparklies on Etsy!!

Over the weekend I created some new things for my etsy site. (To access my site got to my right hand sidebar and click on the etsy site link). I had so much fun creating these rings and earrings. I will be making some more in the next few days to put on the site also. I will be making some bookmarks too since I don't have many of them on there now. If you really love the rings, I can create some of them in different sizes depending on whether I have duplicates of the stones or now. Also if you live out of the country and you would like me to purchase an item, I will e-mail you what the shipping cost would be on top of the purchase price. I don't mind sending my sparklies to people I know even if they live in another country! Here is what I designed and created:
Picasso Earrings
Cool Waters Earrings
Irish Teardrops Earrings
Lily Ring
Carnelian Ring

5 comments:

jenclair said...

Pretty! I especially like the first pair, which remind me of the ones I bought from you (and am wearing right now)!

NanaDiana said...

Oh-Gorgeous pieces- I especially LOVE that first set of earrings! xo Diana

Debbie said...

Such pretty pieces, Sherri!
You do such lovely work.
I enjoyed the tour of your apartment complex. Very nice.
Have a great weekend.
xxoo

Darlene said...

I'm sorry I'm s behind in my blog reading Sherri. Too much going on. I'll have to go take a peak at the site. I love the rings especially the pearl one! I'm glad you're back to making sparklies.

vicki said...

Ohhh I'm in love with the waterfall earrings!!!
Vicki


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!