Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

(photo via pinterest) Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon and evening with my girls, their husbands, my hubby and Owen! Megan and Ken had everyone over to their house and they made a wonderful dinner and cake!! Jenny made Cheesy Zucchini and it was really good. What better way to spend Mother's Day (we celebrated a day early because Jenny has to work on Sunday)! It was just a very nice and relaxing time with my family-doesn't get any better than that!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day today! Even if you did celebrate a day early~ Blessings -xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Sherri! Sounds as if your celebration was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you Sherri!! Hoping that you have a really lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't get any better..
    happy Mothers day to you!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm chasing my tail and catching up - bit late but glad you had a great early Mother's Day with the family.

    Mary X

    ReplyDelete