Friday, May 1, 2009
6 Books for April!
I completed 6 books for the month of April:
1. A Vintage Murder by Michele Scott
2. Pieces of My Sister's Life by Elizabeth Arnold Joy
3. The Sonnet Lover by Carol Goodman
4. Oolong Dead by Laura Childs
5. The Beach House by Sally John
6. Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy
I hope to read more this coming month! Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!