Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

I went looking through my pictures of my Mom and I found a really good one of her. This picture was taken at our oldest daughter, Megan's wedding. It's of my Dad, Megan and my Mom. I thought my Mom looked really beautiful that day. We have had our ups and downs as most Mom and Daughters do, some worse than others but I still love my Mom. She is a talented watercolor artist and has a beautiful garden at her house. She is also a very good cook. Everyone always remarks, "When you enter Jeanette's house everything is so clean you could eat off the floor!". I won't be spending Mother's Day with my Mom but I will be spending it with my 2 daughters, their husbands and my husband. But here's to you Mom-Happy Mother's Day!




Everyone (even women who are not mothers) enjoy this day as a celebration of women in general. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Donna Longenecker said...

What a beautiful family. Happy Mother's Day, Sherri!

Hugs,
Donna

Kay said...

This is such a beautiful photo, Sherri! Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your family.

Rue said...

Good morning Sherri :)

Your mom is beautiful! I know what you mean about the ups and downs ;)

Happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend!!

hugs,
rue

Roses and Lilacs said...

I hope your mother's day was a happy one. Wonderful photo.
Marnie

Catherine Holman said...

What a great looking family! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
Cathie


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!