Monday, December 29, 2008

Complete the Winter Holiday Reading Challenge



I have completed the Holiday Reading Challenge. The books I read are as follows:
for me. Here is a list of books I've chosen (hope I can read them all):

1. Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber
2. Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright
3. Christmas Thief by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark-Skipping this one, will save for next year.
4. Shrouds of Holly by Kate Kingsbury
5. Dashing Through the Snow by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark
6. Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton
7. The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren
8.Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber
9. Christmas Cookie Murder by Leslie Meier
10. Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke

5 comments:

  1. Sherri, Congrats! Time to break out the celebratory cookies or favorite drink to sip.....

    I've been thinking about the two challenges I've signed up for in 2009. The 'What's in a Name' challenge has me out browsing library shelves to see if I can find books with the suggested words I need in the title. I have a couple from my own shelf, but the rest I have to go further afield. Should be a fun hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I treated myself to some loose tea (Peach Blossom) that my friend sent me. It is so yummy! I drank the whole pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an impressive list! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started a book by a new author (new to me) Take a Number by Janet Dawson. She's a PI in Oakland involved in a case of spousal abuse. Looks good so far.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't picked up any books over the holidays... mainly magazines or browsing through what I call my "picture books" (homes, cooking books etc).

    One thing to welcome about returning to work next week is reading on the journey to and from work.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete