Monday, December 22, 2008

This is what I received from the Vintage Swap that Holly hosted!!

This was the Vintage Holiday Box I received from Lisa. She did a wonderful job with it for sure! In the box she put a Mississippi magazine, 2 cute Vintage Reindeer in the original box, a Noel Banner that was charming, a box of ornaments, a Golden Book, Recipe Cards and a beautiful Merry Christmas painting, which I put in my Kitchen propped up on the one counter. Everything was just wonderful-thank you Lisa!! Thanks Holly for having this! I'll be joining in again next year!!





I love this Christmas Card! It just completes the whole Vintage theme!



This was the Noel Banner that Lisa made-I love it!! I put it on my mantel in the kitchen. It looks great!



These cute little Vintage Reindeer are great additions to my Vintage Christmas decorations!

9 comments:

Mary said...

I love those cute little reindeer!

Brenda Colleen Leyland said...

That's what I call a treasure box!

Rosehaven Cottage said...

The drifting snowflakes on your blog are so wonderful!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Cindy

Kay said...

Great stuff! Congratulations!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I really like the snowman print.
Merry Christmas
Marnie

Joyce said...

I can't believe you have read 44 books this year! I am so impressed!

I love the things you received in the vintage swap. What fun!!

Red lady-Bonnie said...

What treasures you received in your Vintage Swap! I love your new background with the Christmas theme!

Vintage Tea said...

What a fabulous swap package, esp those reindeers.

Have a fabulous Christmas

Victoria xx

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Everything looks so fun Sherri, what a nice swap. :)


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!