Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jewelry Making in Overdrive Today!!



I will diligently making jewelry all day today to prepare for the Open House Megan is having tonight at 7:00. I made some things over this past week, but I came up with tons of ideas last night while I was at my favorite bead store, On a String! I'm pretty sure I can get most of them done and what I don't get done today, I will create another day and put it on etsy.com. I will let everyone know how I made out with the Holiday Open House tomorrow! Everyone have a lovely day!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

That's a beautiful bracelet, Sherri. Good luck at the Open House.

Kay said...

That's so pretty, Sherri. You are so talented. I know everybody will love your masterpieces.

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Sherri, hope it goes great, judging by this lovely piece you will sell-out!

Brenda Colleen Leyland said...

That's gorgeous, Sherri! Hope the open house goes well.

Vickie said...

Definitely take pics of all of your sparklies! I love that beauty on today's blog.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sherri- I LOVE your bracelet, Sweetie! It is truly fabulous!! Lori


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!