Friday, December 12, 2008

Some more Christmas Pictures

I had a few moments before I leave for my company Christmas Party, so I thought I would put some pictures on here that I took last night.



Teddy was laying under the tree so I thought I would snap the moment. He loves it under there!



The Grandfather that gave me the Santa statue that I showed the other day, also bought me my first stocking! I still have it 49 years later.



The Christmas Wreath that greets everyone at our front door.



This was the moon last night with clouds swirling around it!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Sherri. The moon has been beautiful the past couple of days. I guess it's full tonight. Your tree looks so pretty and the dog so comfy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, Sherri. The Christmas tree with your dog under it is so classic. Lovely.
    I just heard Brian Williams say tonight that the moon is closest to us tonight so will be at it's brightest. Unfortunately, we have nothing but rain clouds above in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete