Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New items on my etsy site!

If you need some retail therapy, I have added some new items to my etsy site! I have also changed some prices and shipping and handling costs of items that I had previously listed. Here are a few of the new things and I'll be adding some things almost daily. Christmas is closer than you think everyone! NOTE:To get to my etsy site just look on the right side of my blog and there is a reference to my site and you just click on that! Enjoy!:


Christmas Tree Copper Wire Earrings


Oo La La Zipper Pull --HAS SOLD, BUT I WILL BE MAKING MORE ZIPPER PULLS



Flutter Zipper Pull--SOLD BUT I WILL BE MAKING MORE ZIPPER PULLS

6 comments:

  1. Love them! I get compliments everytime I wear the beautiful pearl/nest necklace you gave me. I love it to pieces!
    Hugs,
    Penny
    p.s. please do let me know when you head back over this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the earrings, Sherri! You have such gorgeous treasures! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work, Sherri! Love those little zipper pulls, how cute!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sherri - love the little Christmas tree earrings!

    Your blog looks beautiful for the holidays!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are BEAUTIFUL, Sherri!

    I need to go shopping..... (I've never done much online yet, but there's always a first time)!

    Just saw your comment over at Nancy Lindemeyer's. Aren't you glad she's around still for us to connect to!

    I've been reading my November issues from her era as editor. Still my favorites.

    Happy weekend.........hugs!

    ReplyDelete