Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Arrangements

I was thinking about how I would decorate my Thanksgiving table the other day and I thought I would look up some ideas. Here are some of the ideas I thought I would share with you:


I think this picture is one of my favorites! The ornamental grasses are just beautiful!


The gold turkeys in this table setting would definitely make a statement!


What a lovely way to give thanks.


I have always loved pheasant feathers! Putting them together with hydrangeas makes a beautiful arrangement. You could use this arrangement later on, it wouldn't just be for Thanksgiving.


This table setting is simple but very elegant. I love the red napkins with the white table cloth!

9 comments:

  1. I love them all! The last one is my favorite.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the ornamental grasses. Love the natural, simple beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look lovely. It would be hard to decide but I'm sure your own creation will be even nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beauties! We will be away with family this year for Thanksgiving, so I won't be decorating the table.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the red room the best, kind of rustic.

    I always wonder where these peeps keep all of the decorations when they aren't in use. I'd have to have DH go up into the crawlspace...he makes only a couple of visits in there now..one for Halloween and one for Christmas then another to put those back in. I take out the very few Thanksgiving decorations at Halloween and keep them in the downstairs closet. Then fall decorations go back into the crawlspace and the Christmas boxes come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I had mine all ready in my mind for next week and then I saw those grasses.... hmmmmm....

    -Angela
    Parisienne Farmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oh Oh - I love the ornamental grasses! That is fabulous table scape decor. Beautiful post my friend~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, inspiring tables! Love the texture of the tablecloth of the first, the wood of the table of the second and the settings of the rest!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete