Sunday, December 5, 2010

I want to say thank you!

I had posted some of the ribbon bookmarks I had made and had posted on my etsy.com site. Well they were really well liked because all but 1 sold in a matter of 1 day!! That is pretty amazing! They do make wonderful gifts, stocking stuffers or just a little something for yourself. I'll be making some more too! I have made some really special ones and here is a sampling of what I have created:


Winter Wonderland Ribbon Bookmark


Sparklie Flip Ribbon Bookmark


Regal Royalty Ribbon Bookmark


Hot Pink Princess Ribbon Bookmark


Azure Sky Ribbon Bookmark


Art Noveau Swallow Ribbon Bookmark


Victorian Crystal Ribbon Bookmark


Shell by the Sea Ribbon Bookmark

I have to say my favorite is Winter Wonderland! It was so much fun to create! I hope you stop by my etsy site. Just go to the right of my blog and click on the etsy site and you will be there!!

Thanks everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Exquisite work, Sherri! Sooo happy to hear they work like 'hotcakes'!

    I've yet to venture into shopping more on line. I got as far as amazon and a couple places like that. But after seeing your lovely items, I need to step out and just do it!

    Joy day to you..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Sherri. You do make beautiful things, no matter what you tackle! I'm not surprised they went that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful, Sherri! Love them. So happy to hear you are selling bunches!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, Sherri. They are beautiful. It would be hard to decide which one I liked best! Have a wonderful week. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to keep a closer watch on your ETSY store! I love these! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sherri, these are truly beautiful. So creative too! I especially love the winter wonderland bookmark. Best of luck with your etsy store sales, I'm sure these will sell like crazy :)
    Thanks for being such a loyal follower of my blog too, I love reading your comments!
    Heidi@RecklessBliss
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH!! these are really pretty! They would be perfect for stocking stuffers. I"ll have to go take a look over at your etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bookmarks They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete