Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lovely Ribbon Bookmarks!

I have been creating some lovely new ribbon bookmarks for my etsy site tonight. I have matched these beautiful ribbons with lovely Swarovski crystals, pearl, glass beads and charms. These would make perfect gifts for anyone on your holiday list! Stop by my etsy site by going to the right side of my blog and clicking on my etsy site. Enjoy!!


Victorian Ribbon Bookmark


Pink Queen Ribbon Bookmark


Blue Whimsy Ribbon Bookmark


Art Deco Ribbon Bookmark


Limeade Polka Dot Ribbon Bookmark


Polka Dot Summer Ribbon Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Sherri, these are beautiful! You did a fab job with them. What is the link to your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Sherri!! Hopefully they will be good sellers for you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy! How is your knitting coming along? Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, those are sooo pretty! You really have a creative gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely. I think I'll make a little something for myself. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so lovely. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone-they were so much fun to make! Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri, they are beautiful. Once Sammy is older I'm going to order a few. Right now the only safe thing to use is my magnet ones as he chews everything else. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gifts for fellow bookworms!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these bookmarks. My daughter has been begging me for a leather bound collection of Edgar Allen Poe's works and I think one of your bookmarks would compliment beautifully!!
    -April

    ReplyDelete