Friday, December 10, 2010

Office Party today!

Our office decided this year not to go to a fancy restaurant and spend alot of $$, we decided to have a potluck luncheon around 3 and it will be for about 2 hrs. One of the superintendents is going to fry a turkey outside the office, I'm making meatballs in the crock pot (they are cooking as we speak)and I also made a cake. We have also had avocado/tomato dip, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, rolls, a rice dish and cranberry sauce come into the office so far! Everything is always so good that everyone brings in to share! I think due to the economy it is also a good thing to have a potluck. This is a way for everyone to come and enjoy each others company!

I hope everyone has fun at their office parties too!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm hungry! Have fun at the party, Sherri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I'm ALWAYS for a potluck. I think it's so much fun to see what everybody brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds yummy and an office party will give you all time to visit much better than in a restaurant. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to do office potlucks and they were awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an easy way to cut back expenses without spoiling the fun!

    ReplyDelete