Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antique Hats

Now that we have settled down in the townhouse we still have boxes of things and items that we just don't need or have room for. I took pics of those things and listed them on Craig's List tonight. I thought I would share the antique hats I put on there. They are all lovely! Enjoy!

This ladies flower hat is absolutely gorgeous and is my favorite! The picture doesn't do it justice but you can get an idea of what this hat looks like. It has lovely silk flowers and leaves all around the brim.



This woven straw bonnet is trimmed in carmine red velvet with little flocked flowers around the front brim.


This little cream with russet trimmed and russet ribboned childs hat is just really beautiful with it's brim of little spring silk flowers.






This darling off white childs hat is trimmed in navy blue velvet. I can just picture it on a little girl going to church for Easter!



Here is a group picture of all the antique hats.

7 comments:

  1. Sherri! What a lovely show and tell! It is going to be hard to see them go... Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a woman of my heart. I love hats, too. I don't wear them much now although I should. It's usually too windy. These hats are absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at them make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling hats. I'm sure collectors will snap them up.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although hats haven't looked good on my head since I was a little girl, I love looking at them. These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hats are beautiful. I'd have a hard time parting with them. My favorite is the cream with the russet trim-so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I enjoyed seeing the pretty hats. Have to agree, I think my favourite is the first one you showed too.

    ReplyDelete