Saturday, August 29, 2009

Those Weather Fibbers Fibbed again!

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunny, cloudless day! The weather fibbers had said it was going to be a horrible day today weatherwise. We were suppose to have torrential downpours, gray, cloudy skies. Well I'm glad they fibbed once again! I was talking to John the other day about weather people and their forecasting. I wish I had a job that I could be wrong 50% or more of the time and not get fired-LOL! Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It is funny, isn't it? On our small island it's really hard to tell what's going on because the weather is different everywhere. Since we live on a hill, it's even more tricky to know what's going to happen. We still listen to the weather reports though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the UK we're still waiting for the heatwave Summer we were promised until the weather people turned round and went "oh well we said there would be nice weather but not all the time!!"

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete