Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've been busy making jewelry!


I have finally got the time to create some jewelry! This is a ring I made the other night. I used Swarovski crystals in all different sizes and shapes. I plan on making some more in different colors. I can make any size too. I'm going to get some silver-colored and gold-colored wire to make some different style rings. I just thought the copper colored wire went well with the olive green color.

If you are interested I have this ring for sale (and some earrings)on etsy.com. You can go to etsy.com, where there is the drop down box (it says handmade) you would click on Seller, type in my user name, which is cherylmcdermitt1 and when my site comes up you click on my username again and the entire site comes up! Even if you don't want to buy anything on there, please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. That's pretty Sherri, I do love the combination of copper and green are perfect together.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, it's beautiful! Makes me wish I was a "ring person" but I only wear my wedding rings. I love the copper/green together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri- This is absolutely gorgeous, Sweetie! WOW! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. I do love creating! I'm going to make some more in different colors and silver and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, it's beautiful! Love that color green.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rose and love your ring. You are utterly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri - your ring is beautiful. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I've tried a couple times (checked my spelling) and cannot find you on etsy. Mmmm. Can you send me a link? I'd love to see your other things! You have so many talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, I left you a message on your blog on your last post but I thought I would post the link here too: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5969369&ga_search_query=cherylmcdermitt1&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

    ReplyDelete