Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yummy Chocolate Eclair Cake!


This recipe was on Kathi's blog (http://lavenderlaceandthyme.blogspot.com/). It is awesome! My husband would love for me to make this every day of the week if he had his way. It is so easy and tastes just like Eclairs.

Chocolate Éclair Cake
1- 1 lb box graham crackers
2 small packages french vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
8 oz carton cool whip
1 can chocolate frosting

On the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch pan line with whole graham crackers. Mix the pudding and milk with an electric mixer, beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over the bottom layer of graham crackers. Place another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture. Pour the remaining half of pudding mixture on top of the layer of graham crackers, then cover with a final layer of graham crackers. Frost the top with the can of chocolate frosting. Refrigerate for 24 hours and serve :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh YUM! I will have to make this one - I love eclairs. And I love easy-to-make things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, one of my best friends makes this dessert and I can tell you it is so yummy!! Thanks for posting the recipe : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this recipe!!! Oh YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that photo is killing moi... YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love eclairs but it doesn't love me. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made this same dessert recently for a luncheon that my hubby's work group had. It won 2nd runner up - I didn't even know there was a contest!

    ReplyDelete