Friday, August 7, 2009

Saturday is going to be Earring Saturday!

After I get my haircut on Saturday I'm headed home and I'm going to make a ton of earrings and put them on my etsy site. I'll let everyone know how to get on to my site, etc., etc. when all the earrings are ready. It is suppose to be the hottest weekend this year so what better way to spend it making earrings and other jewelry! I will be making some more copper earrings and I'm going to try and make some rings. I've got some new ideas for rings that I'm dying to try! I feel like I've been bitten by the creative bug this weekend! Everyone have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Supposed to be hot and humid in my area too, Sherri. Have fun being creative : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the new sparklies!!

    ReplyDelete