Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Cold just doesn't quit!

I had a summer cold and I thought I was finally over it but then Saturday afternoon I started feeling really tired again. I thought it was just from cleaning the house and doing laundry. Our friends from our old neighborhood took us out for my belated birthday dinner and I felt fine then. We came home around 9:35 and I felt like I had been hit by a ton of bricks! I immediately went to sleep. Got up on Sunday and I felt crummy but still went to Church. The rest of the day I slept, read and watched HGTV and did absolutely nothing. Today I'm feeling better and I'm hoping the cold has finally left. Everyone have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon. get plenty of rest and eat well. you have a good excuse to do nothing. let your body recover :)
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been unwell again but glad to hear you're feeling better,

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son has had a summer cold for quite some time. He can seem to get over his cough. Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're finally over it. Someone told me once sitting outside in the sun helps get rid of a summer cold.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete