Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Cold just doesn't quit!

I had a summer cold and I thought I was finally over it but then Saturday afternoon I started feeling really tired again. I thought it was just from cleaning the house and doing laundry. Our friends from our old neighborhood took us out for my belated birthday dinner and I felt fine then. We came home around 9:35 and I felt like I had been hit by a ton of bricks! I immediately went to sleep. Got up on Sunday and I felt crummy but still went to Church. The rest of the day I slept, read and watched HGTV and did absolutely nothing. Today I'm feeling better and I'm hoping the cold has finally left. Everyone have a great day!

5 comments:

aimee said...

hope you feel better soon. get plenty of rest and eat well. you have a good excuse to do nothing. let your body recover :)
blessings,
aimee

Florence and Mary said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell again but glad to hear you're feeling better,

Victoria x

Sherri said...

Thanks Aimee and Victoria!

Catherine Holman said...

My son has had a summer cold for quite some time. He can seem to get over his cough. Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Cathie

Roses and Lilacs said...

I hope you're finally over it. Someone told me once sitting outside in the sun helps get rid of a summer cold.
Marnie


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!