Thursday, January 21, 2010

"24"


I have to admit I am addicted to the show "24" starring Kieffer Sutherland! I have always liked drama/crime solving shows and was mesmerized by CSI: Miami, NY and Las Vegas when they first came on. I think this is the 8th season for "24" and I'm not tired of it yet. I missed the 2 two-hour season premieres this past Sunday and Monday. I have been catching up with the episodes on www.hulu.com. Thank goodness for hulu!! Jack Bauer has been a very busy man this season so far! John and I have Episode 4 to watch tonight and then we'll be all caught up and just in time for Episode 5 on Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I've never watched this show but heard a lot of good things about it. I think I'll add it to my future ones to watch.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched this show either but my nephew loves it. We bought the Season 5 DVD for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria and Kay you should watch it. You can watch it for free on hulu.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are also total 24 addicts, we own the first 7 series on DVD! It's the best show and the standards just never seem to slip.

    ReplyDelete