Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a lovely weekend ahead of me!!

Did you ever have a weekend you were so looking forward too? Well this is my weekend! After a very long week at work I accomplished all the LEED stuff for a project I was working on and now I can enjoy my weekend without any worries of how many points I can get for my company!

First thing tomorrow John and I are meeting our dear friend for breakfast. Roxanne and Melvin lived in the neighborhood we used to live in. It should be a really nice time.

Next some time during the day Jenny and Kevin are going to visit for a little while. They were initially coming down to buy a flat screen TV at Best Buy and use John's employee discount but they found a really good buy tonight up by their house so they bought it! It will be nice to visit or go out to a late lunch with them.

Next I'm going to make some more jewelry or sparklies as I like to call them for my blog. I made a few pairs of earrings the other night for Valentine's Day but I was only able to get one of the pairs of earrings to upload to my etsy site. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow!

I also plan on drinking lots of wonderful Madacasgar Vanilla Red Tea, read my book, listen to my other book and just plain enjoy myself!! Another good thing is John will be home all weekend-he has off!!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Sherri!

    Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sherri, It all sounds delightful!!!!....Wishing you the loveliest two days ever!....Love, Heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two deserve a nice, relaxing weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure does NOT sound boring. Enjoy and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it nice to have a nice weekend to look forward to. Enjoy it and try to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((Hugs)))
    Thank you for your prayers.
    Would you like me to send out a care package?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Sherri, hope your weekend was fun and relaxing. Bitter cold here, temperatures didn't get above 8 degrees so I stayed home, read and relaxed.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your weekend was as wonderful as you hoped

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete