Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Dad's having cataract surgery today

UPDATE ON MY DAD: My Dad came through with flying colors and can see pretty good already. He was a little tired from the medicine they gave him but other than that he said it was a breeze! Thanks for all the prayers and concerns!




My Dad is having his cataract surgery today. As most of you know he has Lupus and sometimes they just don't know how he is going to react to surgery, medications, etc. He is having one eye done and when that one heals he will have the other eye done. Please keep him in your prayers today! Everyone keep warm and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you today and sending healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to your Dad. My Dad visited his doctor about the same thing Tuesday. He is already legally blind but removing the cataracts might give him some additional light.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late popping over but I'm glad your dads surgery went well Sherri

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was your dad after the cataract surgery? My mom went through a Femtosecond laser procedure. Her doctor recommended this surgery since it provides a better and more precise result than that of a traditional cataract surgery operation. My best friend’s mom ran through this treatment as well and it was successful. It’s so great that it went well on my mom too! No more eye problems for her! ;)

    Cami Hood

    ReplyDelete