Monday, January 18, 2010

The weather here has been wonderful!

I feel like a warm breathe of Spring has arrived in Charlotte! The weather has been wonderful (accept for some rain on Sunday afternoon). I haven't been wearing a coat and I've ditched the sweaters for a little while. I saw some red buds on my peony tree that I have in a container in the courtyard. It is also staying lighter later (well just a little bit)at night. This is great weather to take walks after work-Teddy will love that!! I know that Winter isn't over but it has been a wonder respite for the last few days! I'm goint to enjoy it while I can!

5 comments:

  1. Long walks outside sound wonderful. The weather is warmer here, low 30's but there is still too much snow and ice to walk much.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is such a gorgeous blog. I am envious. Your side bars work so beautifully with your header photo. You really are creative and have an artful eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri you lucky thing.. it seemed like it was starting to warm up here (and when I say warm up I mean the bitter cold had eased!) and then today the temperature seems to have dropped again and they're threatening snow.

    Thank you for your congratulations on my new flat... now its just waiting for a moving date!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I haven't been by for a little while..... but I do think of you. I see you've got a wonderful new look.... and you're got an Etsy shop for your handmade beauties. Wonderful!

    Thanks so much for keeping in touch. Always lovely to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete